Drug Name Search
Select a letter to view drugs starting with that letter
Health Share of Oregon/ Providence (OHP)
Health Share/Providence has a list of covered drugs called a Formulary.
HOW TO SEARCH FOR DRUGS
- Search alphabetically: Use the alphabetical list to search for your medication by the first letter.
- Type drug name: You can type in the generic name (chemical name) or brand name of your drug.
The following files require Adobe Acrobat. Download Adobe Acrobat
WHAT IF MY DRUG IS NOT ON THE FORMULARY?
If your drug is not on the formulary, it means we do not cover it.
- Your doctor can ask for an exception. Ask your doctor to mail or fax us a “prior authorization” or Medication Exception Request Form if they feel this is the best drug for you.
- We will review your doctor’s request and either approve or deny the request.
WHAT IF I URGENTLY NEED A DRUG THAT IS NOT ON THE FORMULARY?
- If this happens, please contact us right away. You, your doctor, or someone you appoint as your representative can contact us.
- If we determine that your life or health are at risk, we will review the request within one day (24 hours).
Please read the printable introduction for answers to questions you may have about a formulary and coverage of medications: Printable Introduction
You can also call our Customer Service team at one of the following numbers between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday if you have questions about the formulary:
- Customer Service: 503-574-8200
- Toll-Free: 1-800-898-8174
- TTY/TDD users should call 711
Please see your Member Handbook or contact the Pharmacy Department at (877)216-3644 for questions.